Monday 26 September 2011

The Weekly Story ~ wk 50

Yay!! Its the 50th party!! Yay!! So my loves... How are you doing?? Did you have a good weekend? Do you remember seeing these elephants from Thailand in my earlier post? Well... the lower elephant fell and broke *sobs*.. It is currently fixed using super glue *smiles*.. I've now moved them to the coffee table and they are placed on these books... so incase they fall, the damage is less... I still have to paint the elephants feet... Can you see the white spot?? 




Inspired by Richa's greens that were at home.. I've now placed this in a vase on the bar... Post on bar coming up soon... *smiles* Do you like my greens?



Oh.. and my metal bell broke too.. Don't ask.. I've got three kids.. (two girls and a little pup)... and they can just about break anything!! *sigh* ... My cousin got me this... I'm so thrilled... *smiles*...





Now.. with all the festive season around the corner.. You've got to hop on to Komali Nunna's blog for inspiration!! She hosts the most precise, perfect and stunning parties... You've simply got to like her blog!!


And then, when you take a gift along... Here is an inspiration from Neelima's Chitrasutra!




So what do you have lined up this week?? Do join the  'The Weekly Story' linky party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week.. ... ... ...
  1. Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
  2. Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Any questions, email me on torresp27@hotmail.com.


Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!

Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!








Colours Dekor


~ Patricia

19 comments:

  1. I am always so inspired visiting the links here Patty:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how you can host this party so consistently week after week... This is the first one that we started linking in and we love it ! Keep it up !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 50th week. I look forward to this every week! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on 50th week patricia. I love your linky party :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Money plants look so cool....nd perfect place for the bells,..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Hugs Patty! I don't like it when something i have brought with so much love breaks :( But thats ok, it means something more will be bought ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh ! the elephants were soo beautiful.. But now it looks perfect ... And how does a metal bell break ;-) ... ?!!? The greens are beautiful... Looks like the shot glasses found a place...
    Waiting to see a post about your bar counter too... ;-) ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Cant make out that the elephant was even broken!! Good job wid the glue..:D and ur blog inspires me Patricia..soon coming up with a blog myself..and hopefully will link to all ur gorgeous blog parties!! have a great week ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow such inspirational pics Patricia! I love the metal bell. Can't imagine how you have such precious items at home with 2 kids and a dog! Hey btw I linked in my post with your weekly story this time but since this was the first time I was doing it, I did it all wrong. Can you pls delete my link and let me know so that I can re-link?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry the elephant broke..it still looks good. You have a lot of interesting items in your home. Thx for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh..sorry about the elephants but I am glad super glue came to rescue.can't wait to see your bar..I see shot glasses on your new shelves...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Patty!! Amazing how you keep doing this week after week and I see lots of links these days. BTW I have to ask you - how did the super kids manage to break that BELL:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your parties and your fabulous home!

    ReplyDelete
  14. With things breaking around in the house, I would have completely freaked out but it's good to see you still smiling :)

    The bell is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the 50th party Patty! It's amazing, and as I can see the number of people linking is simply growing! Glad you didn't stop it, remember reading your post where you had a poll to decide what-next.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh dear, Im late like hell! I was trying to link up but suddenly noticed that collection is now closed. Anyways, next time yeah? I better go and make corrections on my blog post then. Cheers,
    harshika.

    ReplyDelete
  17. hii .. Nice Post ..

    For More Entertainment .. Visit ..

    WWW.ChiCha.in

    WWW.ChiCha.in

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous pics as always! The money plant makes a very pretty picture in the glasses, love it for its understated simplicity :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. very simple gift but with love and that is the most important

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!