Wednesday 5 June 2013

Artist review ~ Harshi


Do you remember Harshi?? .... a long time ago... she used to co-blog on colours dekor... 

and today.. I'm showing you my ever so talented friend Harshi... who shows off her talent on the new online store in Dubai Avenue247... 


Harshi is the face behind some stunning jewellery .. handcrafted with love, care and passion. Read more about her on the Avenue blog.. 


Here are some of my favourite pieces made by Harshi... 


I love the colors and tones of the stuff she makes... 


and below some of her ear rings... 


Gorgeous isn't it??


Now.. Avenue247 is offering 10% off on all Harshi products till 19th June. Discount Code : HARSHI


like another friend said... 'some indulgences are beautiful'... hop over to the Avenue FB page, or have a look at some more of Harshi's gorgeous creations... 

1 comment:

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!