Monday 3 June 2013

The Weekly Story ~ wk 18

Hello my lovelies... its Monday again... and its June !! Gosh... we are half way into the year... and my 'to-do' list seems to be growing as usual... 

Anyway... Did I tell you I have been dreaming of my new colour palette... 

Well the new home is an old structure and needs a lot of doing before anything around here starts looking good.. LOL.. Yes!! seriously... so I've decided on doing this... one wall at a time... one room at a time.. *sigh*... 


So do you remember seeing this?? and below is my palette taking over ....


a little bit of lime green... with some turqoisey blue.... 


Made this area... look like this!! Do you like it?


Well I kind of hand enough of orange walls.. and hence decided to bring in more colours into my life...


Now.. peep into my little abode... Yes.. Yes... the insides are still orange and red... Didn't I say... one wall at a time.. LOL.. its a bit of a mismatch now... but for now.. you only look at this wall... and tell me what you think...



and if you are here today... join 'The Weekly Story' linky party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week.. ... ... ...
  1. Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
  2. Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Any questions, email me on coloursdekor@gmail.com.

Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!

Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!

Colours Dekor

12 comments:

  1. wow ..this is looking so beautiful and alive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pretty Ganesha and nice hanger...
    Lovely.
    viji

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks awesome Patty! blue and green.....from your peacock love? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning...stunning. Love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Wall looks beautiful !

    Thanks for hosting.

    http://myhobbycorner.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome colour combination and love the distressed look of the chest!
    Happy to join the weekly story this time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patty, The wall looks absolutely beautiful. Love the color combo. Why did you leave the inside wall?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Color can put extra affect to parts of your daily life. The use of good color combinations and better interior work can make your life full of excitements.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The wall looks pretty :)
    The Ganesha and the chest go perfectly well with it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!