Wednesday 26 June 2013

Inspiring corners


No prizes for guessing who this home belongs to... 

Yes, this home belongs to Preethi from IndyaKaleidoscope... Here are a few images of her old home... to inspire you... motivate you.. and make you want to start making your home look gorgeous... 


These are corners from her home that I totally envy... 


Simple, and easy decor ideas that anyone could create in their homes.. .


Her love for everything Indian is clearly visible in her store... 


and some of the stuff.. can be found in her gorgeous little store... 


Oh.. what can I say.. Total woman power!! 








I sure hope you found enough mid-week inspirations... *sigh*... 

If you've got such stunning corners... email me on coloursdekor@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. such cue little corners always inspire me since I live in a small apartment myself!!

    http://www.myunfinishedlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, gorgeous, lovely, beautiful.....what else can I say. Nice home Prithi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and cozy home..love the wall art in the Kitchen" Diner choices"..I should have this in my house too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol @ the funny quotes. And that brass jug on the table corner..loveeeeeee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If the upcoming fireworks and barbecues aren't enough to put a smile on your face

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!