Monday 10 June 2013

The Weekly Story ~ wk 19

Oh... we had a long weekend here in Dubai.. Thu, Fri & Sat... gosh what bliss!! And Im not really sure where the weekend went... but I dont remember doing anything special... 

Anyway... Do you remember this blue window... that gives me sore eyes... 


here is what I did... 

champagne coloured blinds... to match with my sofa... and also to blend in with the wall and curtains at home... so that you dont focus on the window anymore... 


But your focus has now moved to my pretty little jharokha... 

Do you like how I've concealed the window... *smiles* 


I promise to visit you this week for sure.. Thank  you guys for dropping by at Colours Dekor.. and if you are here.. do join 'The Weekly Story' linky party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week.. ... ... ...
  1. Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
  2. Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Any questions, email me on coloursdekor@gmail.com.

Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!

Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!

Colours Dekor

5 comments:

  1. How beautiful...I love roman shades. Jharokha is so beautiful..I too have jharokha waiting in my home since 6 months to go up on the wall.can you believe it? That is how I roll :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're having a long weekend here in Australia too! Sat - Monday!
    Thanks for hosting. Hope you have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a lovely weekend. The window now looks pretty.
    viji

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patty, Love that jharokha. Did you DIY the roman shade? It sure hides the blue window.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly done, Patty!!
    Wonder why and how architects sometimes forget to consider proper placing of doors and windows.
    Odd placing makes designing the interiors so difficult!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!