Friday 14 June 2013

Do you know?

oh how.. I'd do anything to be in this store... with such gorgeous pieces... and my lovely little friend... (who doesn't send anything me any of this lovely stuff)... 

But I'm sure if you go visit her... she'll show you all this and more... and when you are there... don't forget to ask her.. what 'Patty's favorite things in store are'.. *smiles*


The store is Indyakaleidoscope and is located at :

No. 891/A, BNRK Towers, 
1st Floor, 7th A Cross
1st Block, Koramangala
Bangalore - 560034
Phone +91 80 40981536
+91 99166 38543
email: indyakaleidoscope@gmail.com

New hours of operation
Monday - Saturday 10.30am to 7.30pm
Sunday 2.30pm - 7.30pm



This new location is going to be a multi-functional space which will be store, activity and learning center. People are welcome to write to Preethi to conduct workshops, craft jam up's, small meet ups of artists, bloggers, creative non profits, Etc. 

The idea is to able to use the positive energy of the place and convert it into creative work. 


and I've got so many workshop ideas in my head... If I was there.. I'd love to conduct workshops... in that store.. *sigh*.. How lovely!! 




I'd love to sit here.. and have chai with her... and share some gossip... while you shop... *smiles*


So if you like what you see... like them on facebook... as they continue to update more products... Happy shopping!! 

3 comments:

  1. Pretty, Pretty! I am waiting to visit the shop soon Preethi! great job done in doing up this new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New shop looks beautiful Preethi...and I so want cute Ganesha reading book...how lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JustKraft: Beautiful!! Congratulations for the lovely piece of work....feeling envious :P

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!