Thursday 4 August 2011

Enchanting Entrances ~ Round Up 2

Sorry.. my lovelies.. this is late.. *smiles*.. Here is a quick round up of the entries... Go on and check the rest of the entries at Enchanting Entrances...
Cherish Dream Live joined in with this stunning 'Coat Rack'....
All Things Beautiful... stylishly called us in her home... *smiles*
Chronicles of a stay at home... showed us some doors in London.. #beautiful#
Sanctified Spaces took us to Mr. Prabhakaran's gorgeous home!!
Be inspired ~ My World... My Space shares her Diwali decor... *smiles*
Clouds Rain And Sunshine takes us outdoors... to see her pretty ducks and terracota pots..
Nisha's lifestyle shows off her enchanting entrances...
A Room with a View shared her stunning bench.. *sigh*... This
And don't miss the last entry... *sigh*... Simz Corner shares pics of her stunning entrance!!
Go on and check out their blogs. Leave a comment, as thats always an inspiration to do more!! And dont forget - In the Spotlight for August ~ Shelf Stories!!

11 comments:

  1. Wow!! All the entries are lovely. Will be visiting their blogs soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! although all the post have such a gorgeous Entrances :) Specially Cherish Dream Live :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Patricia. I shall be looking at the ones I have not already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the cherish dream live entrance which is unique...thx for motivating us patty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quite lovely, all of them. Thanks Patty for coming up with really interesting themes, I am enjoying and getting inspired:):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Nisha and Mishmash Design.

    Patty, next spotlight is good. we want add selves to show our knick knacks but confusion about the place in home so...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the feature :) I am so excited to grab that 'I am featured' button ;)
    I have already started thinking about the new series. I think I need to make a few changes to my shelf before I can share it here. Thanks for coming up with such wonderful ideas. It motivates me to do add new stuff to my house :)

    I am hosting my first Link-up party - Tea Time Thursdays. Would be glad to see you there :)

    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/2011/08/celebrating-one-party-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely entries!! I especially liked A Room with a View's, awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved all the entrances... Very beautiful and different...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Patty. :-)

    Loved all the entrances....

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!