Thursday 16 June 2011

Peacock-Lotus themed Centrepiece - Part One

Ola amigas ! :)
Patty, this post is dedicated for the peacocks-and-lotus-obsession in you :) I am well on my way to creating a centre piece for our living room. I had an old discarded lampshade and it's formed the base for my art work ;)
I'm sharing a few images of it, it's just in black now and I'm looking to paint it in acrylics over the next couple of weeks whenever I can find the time :)
The best part about peacocks is that you just can't go wrong with it ! It's a graceful bird that looks gorgeous no matter what :)
How did you like it? I'm in love with it and can't wait to see it in colour - bet so can't you ! :):) Hope all of you are having a lovely June!!

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,can't wait to see in colours.eager to see the completed work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love peacock & lotus theme too...Waiting to see it completed. The sketch is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will love to see the finished look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you all know, the Chinese are so meticulous in regard to the burden of tea. Perhaps this is because items such as tea cups and tea Chinese tea play an important role in the preparation of tea. A tea ceremony will not succeed without the use of tea wares. Like many people, he said, the true essence of a Chinese tea ceremony would not feel if the Deduction of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, absolutely gorgeous. I bet it will be spectacular once you are done with adding color - can't wait to see it finished:):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Urmi! Cant wait for the outcome...looking forward to Part 2! make it sooon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone !! I've been quite busy with my exams, will surely complete it soon and post it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Preety Urmi...I had made something similar on green tempered glass lampshade and painted with black acrylic paint...it was beautiful, when teh lights were switched on...
    i am sure your piece will come out fantastic...eagerly waiting for Part 2.
    All the best for your exams...Crack it

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!