Monday 6 June 2011

Weekend Wrap Up - Wk 34

There is no friend as loyal as a book..
~ Ernest Hemingway
Oh.. the joys of a lovely Friday... ... For a change in my life... I spent an hour in the gym of Friday morning... followed by an hour in the pool.. *sigh* I desperately need to lose weight ... and get on with the a healthier living.. I know all the details of how and why?? But its simply not on my priority list... *grin*
We toured around a few malls on Friday... and Saturday... treating ourselves for the summer with new clothes, shoes, crocs, flip flops.... and all the other stuff girls need desperately to prepare for summers... *smiles*... Yes.. the three of us are a bit extravagant... Thankfully we don't it too often..
And in between all this... the little moments I had.. I spent with the book in the first image... I've read it a few times... But for some reason.. this week.. I just feel like reading it again.. sitting with it... holding it... browsing thru it... reading it... *sigh*
Don't you just love the detailing on the wood in the top image?? I do... I can sit and look at it endlessly... *smiles*...
Oh.. and Saturday the girls bunked ballet class... *grin*... to go shopping... We don't do that .... at all!!! I simply wasn't in the mood to do anything... which resulted in going shopping... Retail therapy is truly the BEST!!
Hope you are joining in this week... *smiles*

  1. Do a post on your blog. It has to be 'your' photograph !! (post atleast one picture... its nice to see!!) and it can really be anything you did over the weekend – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
  2. No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your 'Weekend Wrap Up' post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow.

Any questions, email me on torresp27@hotmail.com.

Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!

Please grab the Colours Dekor Weekend Wrap Up button!!

Colours Dekor

~ Patricia

9 comments:

  1. A beautiful shot.. with a good book and a lovely tea cup... !!

    Have a great week ahead !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. even my weekend was spent doing the same and so many other things,..btw this book is one of my fav,.wish ya happy week ahead,..

    ReplyDelete
  3. My weekend was hectic. Baked some goodies and went out with friends. Why do weekends fly, why don't they stop to smell the roses? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here in this part of the world Summer weekends are always hectic :-).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful tea mug. and a book by one of my favourite authors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tea/coffee mug is sooooooooooo beautiful, lucky you...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am drinking tea from a similar paisley cup as I type! Home Center...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shot! This book is one of my fav too:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pics.Love the cup
    joining in :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!